1. Do you have any hobbies?
Well, everyone has their own leisure pursuits, and mine is reading. The book I’m reading at the moment is the Godfather by renowned author Mario Puzo. It’s a classic, really, and I’d highly recommend it.
2. Is it important to have a hobby?
Definitely, I mean nowadays life is getting more and more hectic, so people are constantly under an enormous amount of stress. That’s why it’s necessary to get into some recreational activities to unwind and just forget about life for a minute.
3. Is it harmful to spend too much time on hobby?
Yes, I believe spending excessive time on a hobby may have an adverse effect on people. You may end up having not enough time for your priorities like family or work. For example, it’s easy for me to lose myself in books and neglect the deadline at work.
4. What free-time activities would you like to try in the future?
I would love to have a crack at extreme sports in the future, maybe ski diving. It looks like a blast and I think I will get a real kick out of free falling from enormous heights.
- leisure pursuits = recreational activities: sở thích, hoạt động giải trí
- a classic: một tác phẩm kinh điển
- unwind: thư giãn
- have a adverse effect on: gây ảnh hưởng xấu tới ai
- lose myself in something: đắm chìm vào cái gì
- have a crack at: thử làm gì đó
- a blast: rất vui.
- get a kick out of something: làm gì đó rất vui