1. Are you a student or are you working?
I’m currently a senior at Can Tho university which is one of the top schools in nation. Admission is incredibly competitive so I’m very proud of being a student here.
2. What are you studying?
Well, I’m majoring in Accountancy so as you can guess, I deal a lot with numbers and figures a day in, day out. It can be overwhelming at times, but I’d like to think about I have a snack for mathematics and calculation so it’s okay.
3. What is the most difficult part of your study?
Well, for the most part, I’d say it’s the workload. I mean there are so many assignments and the students are under a lot of pressure from deadlines. But on the other hand, exams are a piece of cake. They are quite predictable, and I can breeze through them with a bit of revision.
4.What do you like the most about your school?
I guess the aspect I find most enjoyable is environment. I mean I get to study in the English-speaking classrooms and facilities are top-notch. I mean all classrooms are air-conditioned and equipped with projectors. My friends and teacher are all very nice as well, so all in all it’s a great place to study.
- senior: sinh viên năm cuối
- admission is … competitive: đầu vào rất khó
- I major in: tôi học ngành gì
- day in day out: ngày qua ngày
- overwhelming: quá sức
- have a snack for: có năng khiếu về gì
- a piece of cake: dễ như ăn bánh
- breeze through something: vượt qua cái gì dễ dàng
- top-notch: tuyệt vời